- Check-in: 3:00-7:00pm.
- Check-out 11:00am.
- No minimum night stay.
- One nights lodging as a deposit
- No Smoking throughout the Inn and No candles in the Guest Rooms or bathrooms. There is a designated area on the East side of the house for smoking.
- Children 8 and older are welcome. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent at all times. No minimum age requirement for whole house rentals.
- No guest pets are allowed.
- Quiet time: 10:00pm – 8:00am.
- Fees and Tax 8%
- Free Wi Fi.
- A Full Continental Breakfast will be served between 8:30-10:00 am.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. $25.00 per night for each additional person.
- Rates are subject to the applicable state and local taxes (8%) and may change without notice.
- No refunds will be issued for an early departure.
Your room will be held with a payment in the amount equal to a one-night stay on your reservation. Whole Inn rentals must be paid in full at the time reservations are scheduled. MasterCard, VISA, cash or checks are accepted. Your reservation is considered secured when a confirmation letter or email is received from Wonser Woods Estate
Bed & Breakfast:
- 15 or more days prior to your check in date, a 100% refund is issued.
- 14-8 days prior to your check in date, a 50% of your “Total Stay Fee” will be issued.
- 7 days or less from your check in date, non-refundable.
- Whole Inn rentals follow the cancellation policies for events
- 90 or more days prior to the scheduled event, 75% of your total package fee will be returned
- 60-89 days prior to the scheduled event, 50% of your total package fee will be returned.
- 30-59 days prior to the scheduled event, 25% of your total package fee will be returned.
- 30 days or less, your total package fee is non-refundable.
Due to the personal attention we offer our guests, cancellations affect us greatly. Your deposit is your commitment to us, that you are reserving this room, and our commitment to you, that your room will be waiting for you upon your arrival. Please be sure to read and understand our cancellation policy.”